Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It’s Wednesday…

wip_wednesday[5]This meme is hosted by Becca at A Bowerbird’s Nest

It all started in June this year. Our closest friend Steve was having dinner with us at No. 10 (as is the norm on Monday nights!) when he enquired about the blanket I was sewing together. So I proceeded to tell him about the Wraps with Love project that ABC organises for charity and how the Library staff participates each year by crocheting or knitting as many squares as possible. He looked at me with that puppy dog look on his face and said “I need a Wrap with Love”. What could I say to that? Well looking back now I think I should have said “here’s the wool and hook let me show you how it’s done”, but of course I didn’t.

DSCF1422

I am enjoying making up the squares although I have to say I am a little bored with the colour scheme – Blue, Red and Orange – so male. But I have a deadline of 27th December as that’s his birthday, so there is an end in sight. 16 down, 19 to go. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. And I'm sure Steve would have just loved it if you'd told him that lol

    ReplyDelete